The SharpStone® V2 Crank Top 4 Piece Grinder – 2.5”
The New SharpStone® 2.0 Crank Top 4 Piece Grinder – 2.5” Silver
Welcome to the new SharpStone Grinder! This re-designed grinder still provides you with the same great features of the original SharpStone Grinders, but with a few modest upgrades in ergo design and quality. We also want you to know that you're getting the authentic SharpStone experience so there have been a few more added features to help prevent counterfeiting and improve your overall grinding experience.
The SharpStone® V2 Crank Herb Grinder:
- Made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rod using the newest in CNC machining technology.
- Anodized for smooth finish; this means no wear or smudge marks.
- Razor sharp Diamond Cutting Blades for extreme efficiency.
- Stainless steel pollen screen allows for only the finest pollen to fall to the bottom catch.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.
- Thin poly ring around top grinding section, for smooth grinding and no friction.
- Comes with protective pouch and pollen scraper!
Size: 2.5” Wide.
love this grinder so far! My only concern is how long the turn crank will last.
When I got this in the mail I was surprised how sturdy it felt in my hands. The threading is thicker than I’m used to so the pieces all screw together really easily without making a loud screeching noise. The only problems I have with it are the divots along the side are pretty hard edges and can feel uncomfortable while you’re screwing it off. That, and if you pack a lot of material in it it can be hard to get the crank going, and you have to hold the base of it a bit to get it started. Once you do though, it grinds it fully in just a couple of seconds.
The grind is a bit course for my liking which I think is because the holes are pretty big. If you hold it upside down though you can get a finer grind if you vape or something (have to be careful though so your.. pollen.. doesn’t fall back through the screen.
All in all, I’m pretty happy with the product. I bought the crank one just because it looks cool, but a more conventional grinder might be better unless you need it for medical reasons like having arthritis or cerebral palsy.