The New SharpStone® 2.0 Hard Top 4 Piece Grinder – 2.1” Blue
Welcome to the new SharpStone Grinder! This re-designed grinder still provides you with the same great features of the original SharpStone Grinders, but with a few modest upgrades in ergo design and quality. We also want you to know that you're getting the authentic SharpStone experience so there have been a few more added features to help prevent counterfeiting and improve your overall grinding experience.
The brand new SharpStone® V2 Brand Herb Grinder:
- Made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rod using the newest in CNC machining technology.
- Anodized for smooth finish; this means no wear or smudge marks.
- Razor sharp Diamond Cutting Blades for extreme efficiency.
- Stainless steel pollen screen allows for only the finest pollen to fall to the bottom catch.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.
- Thin poly ring around top grinding section, for smooth grinding and no friction.
- Comes with protective pouch and pollen scraper!
Size: 2.2” Wide.
Great product, only thing I say is I figured the smallest part on the grinder was 2.1 inches but it's actually the biggest.. it is 2.1 at the top and 1.8 inches on bottom which is a slight bummer, but it grinds my product so I can't really complain.
Love the new design, looks really cool and grinds so smoothly!
I am really happy with this grinder. It is well designed and works great. Aesthetically, I prefer the previous version but in terms of function I have no complaints. I also really like the little bag it comes in.
I bought the Sharpstone V2 after reading a review of grinders in a magazine. It was that author's first choice of grinders. I ordered my grinder directly from Sharpstone and it shipped quickly and was well packed. It comes in its own little flannel bag. The grinder is well made and precision machined. It grinds beautifully into as fine a product as you like. It's. A four piece grinder with a magnetic top, the grinder, the fine mesh sieve and the bottom with a tiny scraper in it collect the fine gooey trichomes. I couldn't be more pleased with the Sharpstone, it's quality and it's price.