SharpStone® Hard Top 4 Piece Herb Grinder – 2.2”
SharpStone® Brand absolutely stands up to the $100+ Herb grinders on the market.
This is for a brand new Sharpstone Brand Herb Grinder:
- Made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rod using the newest in CNC machining technology.
- Anodized for smooth finish; this means no wear or smudge marks.
- Razor sharp Diamond Cutting Blades for extreme efficiency.
- Stainless steel pollen screen allows for only the finest pollen to fall to the bottom catch.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.
- Thin poly ring around top grinding section, for smooth grinding and no friction.
- Comes with protective pouch and pollen scraper!
Size: 2.2” Wide.
First time I bought a sharpstone grinder was at the beach. My mother in law took it so I wanted another one. They're a great product bad I'll be sticking with you guys from now on.
Works very well !
Very satisfied with the grinder...bought 2..one is for a friend.
This one is smaller than the older one that I had. The magnet in the lid could be a little stronger. Overall, it works like it's supposed to.
2.2" Hardtop Grinder - Pink
I love my new Sharpstone grinder! I purchased my first Sharpstone grinder, a clear top from a local shop back in 2011 and I've been using it ever since. Decided it was time for a new one and went with the 2.2" hardtop in Pink. I love this little grinder. It's really high quality, holds a very good amount and works flawlessly. Arrived in less than a week, in perfect condition and was packaged beautifully. This is my 2nd Sharpstone and will definitely not be my last.
Sharpstone Hard Top 4 Piece Herb Grinder
Shopping on the website was simple and easy. I like the grinder I got and it works perfectly.
Nice size and very solid both function and build
Nicely built very nice color options sturdy has great threading doesn’t get stuck easily has large compartments even for a small grinder. Awesome thank you better than the fake version I got from a smoke shop
Great grinder. So good this is a gift. Mine has lasted me years
Great Grinders, Batman!
I originally bought a smaller SharpStone Grinder and wore it out. Then I stepped up to the 2.2" grinder and really love it. Now I'm buying another 2.2" to send to a close friend of some 40 years. He's a hard person to please, but I can guarantee he's gonna love this!
my other one lasted 8 years until i lost it kayaking... great grinders