SharpStone® V2 Clear Top 4 Piece Grinder – 2.5”
Welcome to the new SharpStone Grinder! This re-designed grinder still provides you with the same great features of the original SharpStone Grinders, but with a few modest upgrades in ergo design and quality. We also want you to know that you're getting the authentic SharpStone experience so there have been a few more added features to help prevent counterfeiting and improve your overall grinding experience.
The brand new SharpStone® 2.0 Brand Herb Grinder:
- Made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rod using the newest in CNC machining technology.
- Anodized for smooth finish; this means no wear or smudge marks.
- Razor sharp Diamond Cutting Blades for extreme efficiency.
- Stainless steel pollen screen allows for only the finest pollen to fall to the bottom catch.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.
- Thin poly ring around top grinding section, for smooth grinding and no friction.
- Comes with protective pouch and pollen scraper!
Size: 2.5” Wide.
I bought this for my son for Christmas and her loves it.
I only got to us this grinder once before it was stolen from me, on the same day that I received it. In that time it was the best grinder I have ever used , now some dickhead gets to have the best grinder out there, I hope whoever stole it treats it well :(
Love this grinder I had one previously and lost it got another from a different brand and it’s just not the same. Happy to be back, I am a Sharpstone customer for life! Thanks again!
Great piece of equipment. blades sharp, magnet strong. will always buy this product from the sharpstone company.
Really nicely designed, fits great in your hand and sharp blades. This is my favorite grinder I've used
I've had sharpstone grinders before and swear by them which is why I made this purchase. However when this grinder arrived the top glass with the teeth on it as well as the middle piece with the teeth on it were both loose. I ended up superglueing the top and using loctite on the bottom so it works great now. Feel as though I shouldn't have to do that as a customer
Been using Sharpstone for years. Love the machining on this. Turns with almost no effort.